Introducing Code Comparison
- Save “snapshots” of your code on a regular basis, and compare them anytime.
- Run Comparison across both PowerBuilder and Database Code
- Explore differences in a container hierarchy. Drill down to find relevant changes.
- Filter changes for a given PBL, object, object type.
- And more...
CRUD Matrix shows which process or component is accessing your data.
This feature scans all your Datawindows, PowerScript, Stored Procedures, views, etc.
New Code Analyzer for SQL Server
- Analyze T-SQL Code and SQL Server Schema: procedures, triggers, tables, views...
- Combine SQL Server and PB code Analysis to cover the entire application.
- Review and maintain dependencies between Client and Server Code.
- Navigate seamlessly between each language,
for instance when a PB Script is referencing a SQL Server Procedure
- Renovated Interface with Ribbon Menu and additional features
- New version of the Oracle and PL/SQL Code Analyzer
- New Doc Generator, supporting much larger sets of code.
- New feature to generate partial documentation, for instance on a given PBL, or a selection of objects.
- New Database section in the PB documentation, listing tables, columns and procedures used by the PB code,
- New macros for improving performances. For instance for detecting missing indexes degrading response times.