Visual Expert can connect to your ‘AWS’ source control, to fetch and analyze your code.
Just follow the steps below:
- Create a new project by opening the ‘Visual Expert Project Wizard’.
- Select ‘AWS CodeCommit’ with respective "file type" as source code location.
The "file type" can be Oracle Files, SQL Server T-SQL Files, PB Targets or PBL Files/Folders depending on your project.
- Fill in the ‘AWS CodeCommit Server URL’ field.
For ‘Authentication’, fill in the Access Key and Secret Key fileds.
- Once you have entered your credentials, click the ‘Connect To AWS CodeCommit’ button.
On successful connection, Team Projects will be loaded.
- Select your code within AWS CodeCommit (Files or folders containing Oracle PL/SQL or SQL Server T-SQL code, PowerBuilder targets, etc.)
- Visual Expert will automatically reconnect to the AWS server to retrieve and analyze your code.
If you schedule your code analysis (highly recommended); the entire process of refreshing your code analysis on a regular basis will become automated.