When Visual Expert introduced a new Ribbon menu, a page was also added gathering information about your Visual Expert Project, Repository and license.
This page has been recently extended, and is now replacing the page [Help-About] that was included in previous versions of Visual Expert.
This information page is now a central place, addressing for instance the following questions:
- Which developer/Windows account can access my Visual Expert project?
- What are the features enabled with my current product key?
- When will my license expire?
- Which Visual Expert version and build am I currently using?
- How many code analyses (snapshots) of my code can I explore?
- When were they made?
- What is exactly allowed/disallowed by my Visual Expert license agreement?