Visual Expert can tell you what tables take up the most space in your Oracle or SQL Server database in terms of number of rows.
How to Find the Largest Tables in your Database by Row Count?
Visual Expert lets the developers sort the tables by number of records automatically.
- Select the root of the tables in the treeview to make this feature available.
- Click on ‘Table Row Count’ in the navigation bar.
The tables will be listed with the number of records displayed beside them in descending order.
- To limit the number of tables displayed, click the ‘wrench’ icon to open the macro options window.
- For example, this configuration will list the top 10 tables containing the biggest number of records in the database.
- Largest Tables by Volume of Data
- Objects Most Frequently Executed
- Objects Most Referenced
- Improve the Performance of your DB Code