A new Visual Expert option helps duplicating and transferring code by exporting PowerBuilder, Oracle or SQL Server scripts from the source code view.
How to export source code using Visual Expert?
- Select a PowerBuilder, Oracle or SQL Server object from the ‘Main View’ to display it’s script in the ‘Source Code View’:
- Right-click anywhere in the Source Code view to open the contextual menu.
- Click on ‘Export’ to save the script in a file.
- A ‘Save As’ dialog box will open.
- Choose your preferred location to save the exported file.
- Visual Expert will automatically assign an appropriate extension to the file that can change it if needed.
- Click on ‘Save’.