Expand or collapse one or several items (branches) using the "" button for any Treeview in Visual Expert.
How to Expand or Collapse Several Treeview Items in Visual Expert?
- Open your project in Visual Expert.
- Select any item, in the Main View. For instance, a stored procedure in your database.
Click on "Call Graph (Tree)" in the Navigation Bar to explore the nodes for the selected procedure.
- As a result, the Call Graph (Tree) will be shown for the selected procedure in the Main View.
- Click on the first branch in the result and press [Ctrl + A].
All the branches will be selected automatically.
In this case, the first branch is the "Delete" Statement.
Note: You can also select one or several items using [Mouse Click] + [Shift] or [Mouse Click] + [Ctrl].
- Next, right-click on any branch and select "Collapse Selected Items".
- As a result, all the branches for the Call Tree will collapse automatically.
And a "" button will appear beside all collapsed Treeview branches.
- You can expand or collapse branches, by clicking on the "" button.