What to Expect from Visual Expert?
A code inspection report with key indicators on safety, maintainability, and reliability.
List of all issues and their exact location in your code.
This helps developers remove defects and improve security and reliability.
Which code languages can be inspected?
Visual Expert source code analyzers currently support PowerBuilder, Oracle, and SQL Server.
What Types of Issues are Detected?
Visual Expert implements hundreds of rules, to check your code under various angles and improve its security, stability, and maintainability.
- 300+ rules are currently available. You can view the list here.
- Something’s missing? Please let us know. We always welcome suggestions!
- Visual Expert detects Security Vulnerabilities, Bugs and Maintainability issues.
Continuous Code Inspection
Inspect your code anytime, from any source:
Visual Expert can inspect code from various sources:
- Files located somewhere in your network
- Source controls like GIT, SVN or TFS
- Database, for Oracle PL/SQL and SQL Server Transact-SQL code
Many options are available to run a code inspection. For instance:
- Manually, from the Visual Expert UI, anytime you need.
- Automatically, on a scheduled basis
- With Jenkins, anytime a build is released
- From another tool running Visual Expert by Command line
How to inspect your code?
Select the type of code you wish to review