What to Expect from Cross References Analysis
A thorough analysis of your code, identifying all objects and their dependencies.
Understand the Code
No Matter How Complex
Visualize the inner workings of your code.
- Explore and maintain legacy applications
- Help newcomers become productive faster
Evaluate the impact of a change (Impact Analysis)
Don't break your app after a change!
- Anticipate its consequences. For instance:
A DB column is changed: where is it used in my code?
- A variable is renamed: where is it referenced?
- New function parameter: which calls should be updated?
Avoid Regressions after a change
- View calls to certain items at instruction level.
Review CRUD Operations
- Find all objects accessing certain tables.
Explore Chains of Calls
- View chains of calls.
- Review a business feature.
Reverse Call Graphs
Recursive Impact Analysis
- View calling relationships at multiple levels
Explore Dependencies at PBL Level
- Visualize calls accross PBLs.
- Separate application modules.
Track PowerBuilder calls
- Review PowerBuilder calls to Web Services.
Find DLL functions called from a PB App
- Find calls to dll Functions.
- Migrate from 32 to 64 bits.
- Review references between Oracle, SQL Server and PowerBuilder objects.