What is a Reverse Call Graph?
A Reverse Call Graph shows which items are used by other items, at multiple levels.
- The relationships are in the opposite direction of a Call Graph.
- Results are similar to Impact Analyses, but with multiple levels.
Reverse call graphs can be considered as recursive Impact Analyses.
- if you’re not yet familiar with Visual Expert,
you can start with Impact Analysis, easier to use.
Why use Reverse Call Graphs?
- Analyze the consequences of a change at multiple levels.
Reverse Call Graphs give a deeper vision than a (single-level) Impact Analysis.
- Understand the inner workings of your application.
- Debug anomalies of program execution.
How to Generate Reverse Call Graphs?
Please select the tutorial corresponding to your language: