Visual Expert can find all PowerBuilder objects and methods calling stored procedures, indicating the procedures called, and highlighting the corresponding references in the PB code.
Follow these steps:
- Select one or several PBLs in the treeview.
Click on "Stored Procedures Called" in the navigation bar.
Visual Expert finds calls to Stored Procedure in the PowerBuilder code, no matter whether you included or not the Oracle PL/SQL or SQL Server Transact-SQL code in your project.
- Select an Object calling a procedure in the treeview.
- References to the procedure are highlighted in the code.
- If you need to view all references to a given procedure, select the procedure and click on “Impact Analysis”.
- The same feature is available at application or object level.
- At Application level: Select the root of the PBLs and click on “Stored Procedures Called”.
- At Object level: Select any object in the treeview and click on “Stored Procedures called”.