Automatically Inspect your code anytime a new build is released.
Discover and fix problems earlier to reduce maintenance costs and avoid propagating bugs to other developers' works.
Adding a Code Analysis job in your Continuous Integration workflow will:
- Implement a consistent and automated way of building and inspecting PowerBuilder projects.
- Increase developers’ productivity.
- Improve the security and quality of your PowerBuilder applications.
Visual Expert Supports CI/CD Pipeline by:
- Fetching code from GIT, SVN, TFS, Windows folders, or databases.
- Scanning code for security vulnerabilities, bugs & quality issues.
- Generating a Dashboard with high-level indicators, for build acceptance purposes.
- Generating comprehensive reports that highlight all issues at the instruction level.
Continuous Integration Workflow with Code Inspection by Visual Expert
Read the step-by-step tutorial on adding a Visual Expert code inspection job to JENKINS.
Code Inspection Resources
- Code Inspection - What to expect?
- Key Concepts of Code Inspection
- Detecting Security Vulnerabilities
- Code Inspection Dashboard