How to Inspect Oracle PL/SQL Code?
- Enable Code Inspection
- Right-click on the VE Ribbon menu and select 'Customize Ribbon'
- In the window below, check the box 'Beta Features'
- A new tab 'Beta Features' appears in the Ribbon: Open it.
- Click on Enable/Disable Code Rule: the button is toggled to Yellow.
Code Inspection features are now enabled.
- Run your code analysis again, to check your code against inspection rules.
The languages supported are listed at the root of the treeview.
For each language, the number of rules available is indicated:
Select a language, for instance: 'Code Inspection for Oracle'.
For each rule, the number of issues found is indicated as shown below.
Each object with this particular issue is listed in a container hierarchy.