Build a CRUD Diagram and see which objects or programs Create/Read/Update/Delete which Tables.
- Review high-level references between database and code.
- Design and update your database schema
- Estimate the complexity of your code, and the effort to maintain it.
- Identify tables never updated, tables deleted by multiple programs etc.
- and more...
How to generate it:
- Select one or several tables with the [Ctrl] key
- Execute the CRUD Matrix feature in the navigation bar.
- The same goes with DB columns.