Visual Expert can tell you what tables take up the most space in your Oracle or SQL Server database in terms of size (volume) of data.
To display the heaviest tables in descending order:
- Select the root of the tables in the treeview to make the feature available under the “Code Review” section of the navigation bar.
- Click on [Largest Tables (MB data)].
The tables will be listed with the size of data displayed in MBs beside them in descending order.
- To limit the number of tables displayed, click the ‘wrench’ icon to open the macro options window.
- For instance, this configuration will list the 10 largest tables in the database.
- Largest Table by Row Count
- Objects Most Frequently Executed
- Objects Most Referenced
- Improve the Performance of your DB Code