This guide shows how to delete user permissions for a collaborator in a VE repository.
How to Remove Users from a Visual Expert Repository?
- Go to the 'Settings' tab in the Ribbon. Click on [More Settings].
- Click on the [Access Control] tab in the Settings window.
You will be able to view the users and permissions associated with them.
- Select the user you wish to remove from the VE Repository and click on [Remove User].
- Confirm the removal of the selected user when prompted.
- Visual Expert will successfully remove the user from your VE Repository.